Business Development Executive (Rail)
Due to continued growth, we’re looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Executive to join our growing Ast Rail team. We’re looking for an exceptional individual who is tenacious, organised and results-driven with an excellent proven track record (ideally with experience in the rail sector, although this is not essential).
Your mission will be to drive business opportunities and sales while building long-term relationships with a diverse range of clients, contractors and advisory teams.
* Identifying and capturing new business opportunities to contribute to the continuous growth of Ast Rail.
* Contacting leads and appointment setting for the Ast Rail team.
* Putting together compelling sales proposals to prospective clients, utilising a professional and consultative approach.
* Managing and maintaining relationships with existing Ast Group clients to identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
* Tracking of all activities through a CRM database.
* Demonstrating entrepreneurship and achieving results.
You will have:
* Great communication skills
* An enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
* Good attention to detail
* Reliable, friendly manner
* Full driving licence
* Working in a buzzing, friendly environment with a close-knit team of people.
* Company car, mobile phone, expenses, fuel card etc.
* 20 days holiday - plus bank holidays.
* Salary dependent on experience.
This is an exciting time to join an innovative and forward-thinking graphics business as we grow and develop our offering within the passenger and freight rail industry.
Closing date: 3 December 2018